Removing Obstacles to OPTIMAL Health
” Many drugs are prescribed to cover symptoms caused by nutrient deficiencies. And many nutrient deficiencies are caused by drugs. Without balanced nutrients we cannot be healthy or even get healthy even if the right medications are prescribed to us.”
Nutrients are to health what glue and mortar are to the foundation of the house. You cannot have a house if you do not bind the bricks with mortar or 4x4s with glue and nails. Similarly, health will be alluded with just carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
While they are important, human cells cannot repair and renew themselves without vitamins and minerals, aka nutrients. Overwhelming scientific evidence and published medical research documents the role that essential nutrients play in achieving and maintaining good health.
The same evidence links nutritional deficiencies as a contributing factor to chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, diabetes and arthritis. Nutrient deficiencies are common: 90% of people are deficient, and 50% of those are already taking supplements!
Micronutrient deficiencies can be caused by commonly used prescription and over-the-counter medication. This is why I made it my life mission to help people maintain a nutrient balance by scrutinizing their medicine cabinet.
Whether you take 1 or 20 medications, I CAN optimize YOUR health by:
1. Assessing why you needed the medication in the first place?
- Was it nutrient deficiencies?
- What caused those deficiencies?
- Was it a faulty gut?
- Poor absorption?
- Heavy metals?
2. Assessing if your medicine regimen is further making you sick by inducing nutrient deficiencies
- It has been estimated that about 30% of side effects from medications are related to drug-induced nutrient deficiencies*
3. Assessing if there is any drug-nutrient interactions that cause drugs to be either ineffective or toxic
- Adverse drug events cause approximately 1.3 million emergency room visits per year*
- Adverse drug events are the third leading cause of death in the US after heart disease and cancer*
To find a solution to any of the following health problems, you must look for nutrient deficiencies, both naturally occurring and drug-induced:
Blood Sugar and Diabetes
Impaired Hormones including sex hormones, thyroid and adrenal
Joint and Body Aches
Toxic Exposures and Stealth Infections